Dusty surprised me with Michael Jackson concert tickets (it was my biggest dream come true- I've been in love with Michael Jackson forever). He sang at Madison Square Gardens in New York on Sept. 10, 2001. I was sooooooo excited, I thought it was too good to be true. I was certain something bad had to go wrong. I had my fingers crossed the whole time that I would actually be able to see the concert. Well luckily, I did get to see the concert, little did I know what was in store the next day!
I finally got some good use out of my homemade t-shirt.
Yes, I am actually wearing leather pants! :) I swear they were in style for a minute.
Dusty and I. I made him be a fan. If your in my family, you HAVE to be a fan of Michael Jackson.
Michael's signature move.
Oh, I am still speechless!





7 comments:
Is that Slash?!!! Wow. I guess would have been speechless too.
Marc- who's Slash? My eyes were so filled with tears during the concert, I could barely even see Michael :) I know he did have a lot of guest stars, I just didn't really pay attention. I think Beyonce, N' Sync, Chris Tucker, Liza Minelli, I guess Slash too- whoever that is :)
Slash. is Guns'n'Roses former lead guitarist. Looks like he's riffing for your boy Michael here.
Marc- Thanks for the info. That definetly is Slash. He played for "Beat It". I am pretty sure you would have been crying right along with me.
Hey Sommer. I love the leather pants. I remember when they were cool!
Tara- Oh few, I'm glad I'm not the only one who wore leather pants!
Post a Comment