Chance has to do these breathing treatments 3 times a day for two weeks to help his lungs open up so he can breath easier. He is usually good for the treatment and often falls asleep, but sometimes he just has a meltdown.
This was one of his meltdown treatments.
Savanna started out with croup, and it turned into bronchitis. She also had cankers all over her mouth and throat which kept her from eating and drinking.
13 comments:
Poor little guy. A couple of those he looks so sad in. I'm glad little 'Nance' is feeling better.
Poor little kids!! I miss them.. I haven't seen them in forever it seems like. I think I am going to have to stop by tomorrow if that is ok!
so sad! i really hope you don't have to go to the doctor anymore either!
I'm sorry to her that Sommer. I hope they are on the mend. That is going around. Another one of my friends has the same pictures of her little boy doing breathing treatments!
I hope everyone feels better soon! Poor little Chance and Savannah!
Oh my gosh I can't believe that - we have had that exact thing over here! Khloee had croup and double ear infection then it just started sounding worse so after 3 times to the Dr. they told me she has rsv - I had to do the breathing treatments to. But she is doing much better I honestly don't take her out now I take her to dance with me and that is it and when I am there I try not to even get her out of her car seat! So scary I'm sorry! I feel your pain!
Sick kids are so hard. My baby just got rsv. We are not to the breathing treatments and I hope it doesn't get that far! Im so sorry.
That is horrible. All of it is so sad. The only thing that I can relate to is the cankers. I get them so bad when I am stressed. The cankers alone are horrible. I hope they start feeling better soon!
Oh no! that's not fun at all. You need to move somewhere warm- like Florida :) I hope everyone feels better really soon!
Som this is the worst. I am just hoping that my kids won't get it. Especially my new born. Your an amazing mom to get through all of that. That breaks my heart to see your little guy with that breathing thing on his face:(
Glad the kids are doing better. It's been a long two weeks for them.
oh man poor little kids!n Hope there feeling better, especially before the trip
Every time I hear about the croup I think of Anne of Green Gables... guess that's what I get for having older sisters.
Post a Comment