This is my favorite picture from the trip. It was not posed, the kids didn't know I had the camera out. This is right as we arrived in Mexico at the airport. I love that Savanna and Chance have become such good buddies lately. Savanna loves to be his second mother.
My beach babe
My beach bum
Chance loved to play in the sand, and eat a little too :)
Testing out the water. It was so warm. That beach hat lasted about 4 seconds before it blew off, landed in the water, and then blew into the sand.
4 comments:
I love when my kids play so nice. Jackson really misses Ali when she is at school all day. The other day the we dropped her off at school and as soon as the door shut I heard Jackson say "I miss Ali". They will become better friends the older they get. Cute family pic.
LOVE the close-ups of Chance!
Oh wow! Mexico looks like so much dang fun! I want to be there right now!
Sommer I love these pictures.
Post a Comment