Laser hair removal anyone??? Maybe a mustache, or spiky legs? One year and a half ago, I bought Dusty a gift certificate worth $1440.oo to get laser hair removal on his neck because he hated shaving, and the little bumps that come along with it. Well... maybe it is not the most flattering gift to get from your wife hinting to you that you need some hair removed. Anyway, long story short, here it is a year and a half later and Dusty has yet to use it. He is scared of the pain :) I tried to use it and had a histamine reaction (that's a whole other story) don't worry, it has NEVER happened to anyone else, just my luck! I tried to return the gift certificate, but what do you know, it has been too long. The gift certificate IS transferable though for the full amount with no experation date. I am planning on selling it on ebay, but thought if any of my lovely friends would like to be bald in certain areas of their body and have been looking into laser hair removal, I would give them the chance first. Let me know :)
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment