I love this time of year. It is one of my favorite things to take the kids to a pumpkin patch and let them pick out some pumpkins each year. It took 2 tries to actually get there. The first time we tried, Savanna got home from dance carpool late, Dusty got home from work late, and by the time we changed, loaded up, and got there, it had closed 15 minutes earlier. We were so bummed. We tried again later that week, and we missed it again by 6 minutes!! Who closes at 6 pm?! Anyway, I BEGGED to let us in because we didn't want disappointed kids again, and they were nice and let us in. I had taken the kids to this pumpkin patch before and it was so much fun, I wanted to go again. This year we had to beg to get in, and it was a total bomb. First of all, it was so cold that it was unbearable. There is a little corn maze for the kids, but it was too cold to go through. Then there is a spot with farm animals, and fun tunnels, etc. for the kids. We took them there, and while they were going through a tunnel, they saw a mouse. We quickly left that area, and went to the bouncy slides. The kids were required to remove their shoes. As I was taking Chance's shoes off, I saw the biggest, blackest, shiniest spider I had ever seen. It scared me so bad, we rushed to get the kids shoes back on and quickly left. Last of all, we let the kids pick their pumpkins. They at least enjoyed this part of it. Maybe next year will be better.
8 years ago
1 comments:
your kids are so cute I put a really cute picture of chance on my blog that I dont think you got so you might need to steal it off my blog
Post a Comment