Every where I turn, Savanna is teaching preschool. She has a variety of classrooms, and a BIG variety of students. She is definitely very creative.

Her Build a Bear birth certificate is hung on the wall for her lesson. She is using, chairs, highchairs, cars, even play doh cans and tea light candles as her student's chairs.

This is her teaching school in the shower. She lined up all the bottles as her students. Her students even include an old band aid, a razor, and a bar of soap.
More of Savanna teaching school. This time her students include sippy cups, a pair of socks, a pair of shoes, a pair of pants, a tank top, Christmas stockings, a ducky umbrella, etc.
10 comments:
A future teacher! Don't you love blogging because it makes you capture moments like these. I can't believe you got all the different classroom set ups documented!
I love it! Savanna is so cute and creative :) You took some great pictures of all her "classrooms" too.
i love this. i hope chance didn't get in trouble by his teacher in the first picture. he's totally not paying attention in class.
How cute is Savanna, i cant believe how creative she is with her students! Maybe if the future she will be a teacher?
That is really cute. She seems to be quite independent.
She is so cute! You would think that she is so much older than four! (Is that how old she is?) I like the classroom in the shower the best!
That is so funny because Kwincee loves playing school she does it all the time (she especially loves taking roll) weird must be the age!!!
How cute!!! That's great that you got pictures of all of the class sessions!! She is so imaginative!
That is so funny! I love the student sitting on the play dough.
Som how cute is Savanna. I love that she sets everything up so neat. She is adorable. So fun.
Post a Comment