Thursday, December 13, 2007

SO FRUSTRATING!


I am so frustrated! I was downstairs the other day, and did not hear the Fed Ex guy knock on my door. Savanna heard the knock and answered the door ( she is not supposed to do that!). The man gave HER the packages and left. Savanna studied the packages and then came downstairs to tell me that Chance had received new tracks for his train, a tunnel, and a caboose that he could ride in while she drove the train. This gift was supposed to be from Santa! Grrr, how do I explain this one away. I wanted to have it all set out from Santa when the kids walked downstairs on Christmas. The gift is for Chance, but I know Savanna would have been just as excited. I also believe this is the first time I have seen pictures of the product on the outside of the box. I am so mad.

9 comments:

Tara said...

I would be so mad. You would think at Christmas time they would try to keep it a little more disguised. I don't know. Tell her Santa made an early delivery because it was going to be to big for his sleigh and that he is going to be back to put it together on Christmas Eve with the rest of their presents. That is such a bummer.

JaNae said...

Tara's idea is a good one I'd go with that. My email is janejorgen@yahoo.com, can't wait to see it!

Melissa said...

I am so sorry. I would go with tara's idea.

Kristi F. said...

Oh that would make me so mad! Now what are you going to do? It sure does look like a fun train set though!

jill said...

Sorry I tagged you!

Ash said...

Sorry Som. That's a bummer. I been thinking that's going to happen to me too. Nice that they have a picture on the outside of the box. He will still love it to pieces though.

Shannon & Summer said...

Oh - I would be so dang mad! Since when are there pictures on boxes that come in the mail?! I'm sorry. That is no good.

Heidi said...

Can I get your address?

Sommer said...

Heidi- Hi :) Email me and I will give you my address. sommshine@yahoo.com