Chance, Me, Savanna, Ali, Amanda, and Jackson
My best friend from growing up came into town in July. With our busy schedules, we only had time to catch up for a minute, but it was so great to see her. We became best friends when she moved across the street from me when we were 8. We were inseparable and had so much fun growing up together. I have so many good memories, and only one bad- when I knocked out her front tooth (on accident of course). It was so crazy for me to look at us now, with kids close to the same age as we were when we met. Life goes by way too fast.
4 comments:
I haven't seen Amanda since she was little. What a fun reunion!
That's a great picture, i saw that she doesn't live in ut on facebook she invited me to look at!So, that's good you got to see each other even only for a minute. I have not seen amanda since highshool crazy!!!
Too bad my kids and I look so ragged. Thanks goodness for blogs. Otherwise how would any of us see each other. It was good to see you.
I will always remember you to from always going to efy with you guys we always had so much fun and I have the best memories of that! How fun for you guys to stay in touch that is so important!!!
Post a Comment