hi sommer.. i just landed on your blog somehow and remembered you from forever ago at stuart fraser salon. you were pregnant with your darling daughter way back then!
your children are super cute.. what li'l dolls. hope all is well. am glad to see a familiar face in blogland!
The guy in the red shirt with blonde hair in the back of the room in the blue man group pic is my friends husband John. Just had to laugh when I saw it. Ali and I sat right next to Feller's at Stadium of Fire. I tried to see if I could find your fam but no luck. I figured you were close by.
2 comments:
hi sommer.. i just landed on your blog somehow and remembered you from forever ago at stuart fraser salon. you were pregnant with your darling daughter way back then!
your children are super cute.. what li'l dolls. hope all is well. am glad to see a familiar face in blogland!
The guy in the red shirt with blonde hair in the back of the room in the blue man group pic is my friends husband John. Just had to laugh when I saw it. Ali and I sat right next to Feller's at Stadium of Fire. I tried to see if I could find your fam but no luck. I figured you were close by.
Post a Comment