That's still so crazy you were there during that. I remember getting a letter on my mission that I think I got on Sept. 11 that said, "Dusty and I are on our way to New York for the Michael Jackson." I was freakin' out when I read it and realized you were there at that time.
3 comments:
That's still so crazy you were there during that. I remember getting a letter on my mission that I think I got on Sept. 11 that said, "Dusty and I are on our way to New York for the Michael Jackson." I was freakin' out when I read it and realized you were there at that time.
I can't believe you were there that day!! We lived in NYC for two years and it was crazy to watch the progress of them cleaning up and rebuiling.
yeah, remember when i called you that morning and you were still in your hotel room? i said..."go look out your window!" craziness!!
Post a Comment