Monday, September 22, 2008

THE STATE FAIR


Chance and Savanna had so much fun on all the rides.  It was so nice for Dusty and I because Savanna was big enough to be the responsible 'adult' to escort Chance on the rides (I told you it was white trash) so we didn't have to go on them.


I couldn't get both kids to look at the camera at the same time.


Look at those smiles, they are having so much fun!


Next, the choo choo train.


Then the fire truck.


Up, Up....


and away!





I seriously couldn't get one decent picture out of these kids.  I don't know what was up with Chance, I would love to know what he was thinking.








See, I wasn't kidding about Chance :)


This is where Dusty spent all of his time at the fair.  He had to go back 4 times!


Now to the car ride.  It started off really slow...


... then surprise, it flies around the corner.  The kids loved it.








And of course, we couldn't leave the fair without getting a greasy corn dog.





Yummy!

3 comments:

Tara said...

fun, but yes I must agree with the people that attend these affairs!

Shea said...

yeah, i could have told you how white trash it was. we set derek up on a date and doubled with him a few years ago, and went to the state fair. not the best idea. needless to say, they never went out again.

shreevit2beaver said...

I was sad about not being able to go until I read your post. Thanks for helping me get over it :) Cute kids as always!