Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HALLOWEEN

This year for Halloween, Savanna dressed up as an angel, and Chance dressed up as the Devil.  I couldn't think of two costumes that fit my kids personalities better than these.  They couldn't be more perfect.  You may think it is a little harsh to call Chance a little devil, but I happen to really like devils :)





Of course we had to get Lucy in on the action.  She was also a devil.  We called her 'Lucy-fur' (Lucifer).  Hah, I know so creative.

4 comments:

papa and cilla said...

The kids look so adorable, but I don't think Chance is a devil, maybe mischievous.

Amy Morris said...

what cut costumes! Where did you get them? If you made them Sommer, all I have to say is WOW!

Terra said...

I love the second to last pic where Savanna is laughing and chance has his little mischieveous look-soooo like him!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.