Tuesday, October 30, 2007

THE INVITATIONS

Chance's birthday invitation.

I had fun making the first invitation, but it got real old real quick!

6 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

somm, you always have the cutest ideas and do the most creative and fun things for parties! You should put a book together or something!

Shea said...

i think this is the cutest invite i've ever gotten. it's too bad pumpkins go rotten, or else i'd save it in a box or something

Kellie said...

I Love Them!!

Kristi F. said...

Everything about the party is so cute! I love, love the invitations! I can't believe that a year has already gone by since we had our babies!

Amy Morris said...

Sommer, maybe you should take over for martha stewart! What a fun party and I love love love the invites!

Marc said...

I don't even want to know what the postage on all that ran you.