Thursday, October 18, 2007

PUMPKIN PATCH

Our family went to Cornbelly's Pumpkin Patch this year. We went with my sister and her family. We had a really good time, but it was freezing!





Chance and Savanna probably crawled through that tunnel at least 20 times.


Savanna 'milking a cow'.


Chance's hat is making his ears poke out. It reminds me of when a dogs ear gets stuck flipped backwards. The picture is so cute, but I just want to put his ears in his hat, why didn't I do that?


Dusty and Chance on the train.



I think Chance is going to be an adrenaline junkie. He wasn't satisfied just riding in the wagon, so he decided to 'wagon surf'.



Savanna and her cousin Landry playing in the corn.





Savanna loves when she gets to be in charge of Chance. Chance hates it! Chance got so dirty after crawling all over the place.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love going to the pumpkin patch. There is so much more to do in Utah when it comes to Holidays, with the exception of Mardi Gras :)

Shea said...

cute pics, i'm glad we got to go together. i'm planning on putting mine up on my blog sometime today :)

Amy Morris said...

I miss the Utah fall weather. I love Utah pumpkin patches, how fun!