Of Dusty, Sommer, Savanna, and Chance
cute pictures--good job! i need to take landry to chuck e cheese sometime. we should all go :)
Great pics! I still cant get over Chances eyes! They are so beautiful!
Somm I love the picture of Mason!! He finally looks chubby. Can you email it to me?
hi your kids are so cute!! and crazy eyelashes!!! i haven't looked at my blog for so long so i just barely saw your comment. its so fun to keep in touch!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute pictures--good job! i need to take landry to chuck e cheese sometime. we should all go :)
Great pics! I still cant get over Chances eyes! They are so beautiful!
Somm I love the picture of Mason!! He finally looks chubby. Can you email it to me?
hi your kids are so cute!! and crazy eyelashes!!! i haven't looked at my blog for so long so i just barely saw your comment. its so fun to keep in touch!!
Post a Comment