Sunday, February 17, 2008

MY GUY


Yay!  He is finally growing some hair.  I think I may seem some curls on the side :)  Sorry about the runny nose, he is sick again.  Actually, I'm not so sure he ever really got better in the first place.  We are going on 6 weeks of sickness :(


He is feeling some better.  While he was really sick, he got so skinny.  Once he felt a little better, his cheeks got really chubby again, really fast.


His eyelashes.


Chance resting his head on my knee, what a sweetie.


I just love those teeth. 


He loves to play the piano.

8 comments:

Duncahoo said...

Hi Sommer, I wish we could of chatted a bit the other day. Hopefully we will be getting together soon. Meg said she really liked Savanna. Isn't is funny that our first were such angels and our second are so naughty. Ava is already a terror.

Shea said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how much Chance looks like a Dastrup (especially the second picture).

Lacy said...

He really is so stinkin cute!! I cannot believe those eyelashes-crazy! I cannot take any pictures of Izzy lately (full name Isabel by the way!!) without her running towards the camera.

JaNae said...

He is so darling! I must know where you bought his pants- I need a pair for my mini.

lisa said...

I love those cheeks!

Karly said...

Sommer, oh my gosh! chance looks so different! he is so big, and has so much hair! and savanna is cute and sassy as ever! I miss thoses cuties! your blog is so cute!
karly

Ash said...

Som his eyelashes are to dye for. I love these pictures you took of him. The one on the piano is so dang cute!

Tiff said...

I know everyone keeps saying it but those eyelashes really are so cute! And as far as second child goes I think all of them are terrors Kwincee totally was or should I say is -