Monday, February 11, 2008

GREAT IDEA!






9 comments:

Holland said...

That is such a great idea. I really am going to copy you, if I can ever get organized with my own stuff.

Robyn said...

That's such a great way to get Savannah to help! Thanks for the ideas!

Shea said...

It turned out sooo good! Good job Somm :)

Kellie said...

That is an inspired idea! Thanks for sharing!

Tara said...

Troy has been trying to talk me into this for along time and I have been putting it off. If you say it works I just might have to try it.

jill said...

oh I love that idea thanks

Tiff said...

Oh I am so glad you shared that! I am going to do that such a good idea. Our toy room is a disaster area that looks awesome!

Michelle said...

That's a great idea! I love how organized your shelves look!

Marc said...

Wow... check you out. Gettin' all Martha Stewart-y on us.