Friday, November 2, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Little Bo Peep, and her sheepChance was not happy about wearing his costume until I showed him his reflection in the mirror, and told him he was a dog. He got a huge smile on his face, and never tried to take off his costume again!

Chance's costume was so puffy, I could barely buckle his carseat!

Little Bo Peep loves the camera!




8 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute. My girls Mary had a little lamb when they were your kids age. I love Halloween!

Marc said...

Was that honest Summer? I think you need to sit down and work this out with Chance. He could end up mixing up dogs and sheep for years. It wouldn't be pretty.

Jared Heal said...

Sommer, What a cute idea. They are so dang cute.

Katie said...

Cutest Bo Peep and her Sheep I have ever seen!!

Heidi said...

What a great costume idea! I hope you had a great Halloween! Your kids are darling!

Barb Elder said...

Cute costumes! I didn't get to see them but I hear all about them.

Robyn said...

They are so cute! I love that Chance went along with it thinking he was a dog!

Kristi F. said...

They are soooo cute! I'm so glad that that lamb worked out for you! He looks adorable!