Sommer, I love it! You got the idea out of martha, right? I tried to make those for Megs class for Halloween and they looked as good as yours. Lance decided to help and made frankensteins, not from a picture, he just made them up, and they were great. The kids liked his better.
3 comments:
That cracks me up! You need a caption to go with that face!
Sommer, You are are so cute. Hey at least you try to do crafty things I always say I'm going to and never get around to doing it.
Sommer, I love it! You got the idea out of martha, right? I tried to make those for Megs class for Halloween and they looked as good as yours. Lance decided to help and made frankensteins, not from a picture, he just made them up, and they were great. The kids liked his better.
Post a Comment