Friday, November 2, 2007

SAVANNA'S DANCE PERFORMANCE




Savanna had an in-class dance performance on Halloween. She loves to dance, and I love to watch her. She is very entertaining, and very confident in her skills. She tells me everyday that she is the best in the class and imitates to me how bad the other girls are. I have a feeling I am in for it when she is older!

3 comments:

Dana Dastrup said...

I am sure that Savanna is the BEST dancer in her class!! She is so dang cute!! I am so glad that you posted it seems like you haven't in awhile or maybe thats just because I check your blog like 5 times a day and that might make it seem like it has been forever!

Melissa said...

Where is she taking dance?

Sommer said...

Melissa- She takes at Center Stage. She has the cutest teacher Miss Kim Delgrosso. She is the mom of one of the dancers from 'Dancing With the Stars."