Savanna: Austin and I are breaking up; it's been really hard.
***************
Tonight we went to dinner at Austin's parent's house, and Savanna insisted on walking us there, and dropping us off so she could see Austin. She came in and shyly said "hi" to Austin.
When I got home, I peeked into Savanna's room to see her sleeping. She was still awake and informed me of all that went on that night. She kept talking, and talking. As I was walking out, she said, "Mom, I just have one more question," as she tilted her head with a shy smile, "Did Austin say anything about me?"
5 comments:
Ok Ok so I know we ALWAYS say that Savanna acts older then her real age & this seriously shows it!! I can't believe the things she knows!! I seriously love her!! Thanks for letting them come over tonight! We had fun! I hope Savvy told you she did this time!
She seriously cracks me up! I can't believe it!
That is so cute!!! She is a doll!
i just love that little nanna. i guess nanna got landry up on a chair last night, put a towel around him, and styled his hair over and over again. mom said he just let her do it. they're both so cute!
You REALLY don't have any idea what you're in for :)
Post a Comment