Friday, March 28, 2008

EASTER

Easter morning.  Looks like the Easter Bunny isn't the only thing that visited Savanna- the hair fairy definitely came too.


The Easter baskets.


Chance doing his version of 'candy' in sign language.  He does this all day, everyday.


Savanna's new back pack.  Look at her hair :)


Chance checking out his loot.


Chance decided he liked Savanna's gifts better.


Pretty boy :)


Look at the evil face when we took the crown away!


Savanna in her Easter dress.


My little poser.


Savanna and Lucy.


Chance doing sign language for cat.  He still gets confused that Lucy is a dog.


"Meow, meow!"


He finally remembered she is a dog.  "Woof, woof."


I tried to get a picture of Chance in his Easter outfit, but as fast as I could grab my camera out of my car, Chance slipped out into the garage, and found his favorite vroom vroom.

5 comments:

Ash said...

Som from what I can see he looks adorable. Yah he was all about climbing aboard that ride. Looks like you had a great Easter.

Michelle said...

Love Chance with the Crown on and his mad face when you took it off him! Cute Easter Pictures!

Amy Morris said...

What a fun easter dress!

I love chances face when you took his crown away!

Shea said...

love savanna's hair--it's classic.

Jessie Evans said...

So cute. Holiday are so fun with little kids, and your are so cute.