I left Savanna alone for 5 minutes, and this is what she did- organized her drawer. Notice the flossers in the back, they are color coordinated and stacked :)
I left Chance alone for 5 seconds, and this is what he did- typical :)
Hey Sommer, yes I do know him. I used to work for Verizon as a territory rep and his cell phone store was one of my accounts. I'd go in to hang out and we'd talk, I think I met his wife once, I can't remember?? That's funny, small world. Well tell him I said Hello! I will hopefully see you at the next girls night (if I can convince my hubby to let me go to 2 girls night groups!)
Looks like Savanna takes after her Grandma! (Are you the same? I know you organized all the kids toys!) Funny that they already have their own way of doing things!
6 comments:
Hey Sommer, yes I do know him. I used to work for Verizon as a territory rep and his cell phone store was one of my accounts. I'd go in to hang out and we'd talk, I think I met his wife once, I can't remember?? That's funny, small world. Well tell him I said Hello! I will hopefully see you at the next girls night (if I can convince my hubby to let me go to 2 girls night groups!)
I love it!
Boys are so destructive! Hey does Savanna not like you to do her hair with a flat iron, or is it more fun for her to go to the Salon?
So funny! Boys can be such stinkers!
thats so funny, she can come over and organize my drawers any time!
Looks like Savanna takes after her Grandma! (Are you the same? I know you organized all the kids toys!) Funny that they already have their own way of doing things!
Post a Comment