Sunday, March 30, 2008

EASTER PICTURES



4 comments:

Kass Martin said...

How darling. Your kids pictures are fantastic. I love them. I went to Costco and saw that they had changed their survival kits to a different one. I was wondering if it still your dad's (I'm hoping I'm right about it being your dad and not someone else that I'm getting confused with) &/or if he still is selling the old ones. We were so impressed with them and want some more. Would you email me or leave a message in my comments with his number or some info of where I could order them? Sorry if that's a pain. I am also going private with our blog this week and would love to include you guys. If you'd like to will you leave your email address too? That would be awesome. Thanks Sommer.

Shannon & Summer said...

Super cute pics! Savanna is definatley quite the poser! Your kids are cute as ever!

The Millers said...

summer, you have got some cute little kidos.. i love to look at your blog. I am still learning, and half the time i spell one of my kids names wrong.. and i dont know how to edit it. owell. i love your music.. American Idol? hopefully i will run into you again, it is nice to see you
nicole miller

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com