Chance is learning to be sneaky. After we went swimming the other day, I changed Chance out of his swimming suit and put him in just a diaper. He fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I transferred him to his crib. When he woke up later, he called me into his room. I opened the door to find him standing up naked, holding his diaper in his hand. I went over to get him out, and he pointed out to me a big puddle on his sheets. He said, "Momma, Dottie (Lucy) pee!" I said, "No Chance, you peed." He again said, "No mom, Dottie pee!"
That little tease, he already knows how to get out of being in trouble. He had the sneakiest look on his face while he was blaming Lucy.

1 comments:
Sommer I was laughing so hard when I read this!! Chance is RATHER SMART!! He tricks me all the time that is for sure!
Post a Comment