Wednesday, July 16, 2008

FAREWELL TEA PARTY






Savanna, Lindsay, and Chance on Lindsay's last day :(


Enjoying the tea party.


Chance has loved Lindsay right from the start.  First thing every morning he would raise his hand high in the air (his sign language for Lindsay because she is so tall), and then watch out the window until he saw her car.  As soon as he did, he would run to the door and laugh until she came in; then he would demand she pick him up and hold him the rest of the day.  It was so nice to have a nanny my kids loved so much, and I could trust.


Chance and Dana


Left to right: Chance, Aunt Dana, Katrina (neighbor and mother of triplets!), Lindsay and her mom.
Not pictured, but also attended was my mom, Brenda - my mom-inlaw, Terra and her kids Austin and Makay, and Katie and her kids Coleman, Ellie, and Mason.

1 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Oh gosh Sommer! What are you going to do now?! I think Lindsay's mom is a super lady, so I can imagine how she would be too - that would be a tough loss!!