Wednesday, July 16, 2008

'CANDY NECKLACE !?'


I cleaned out my closet the other day, and I pulled a box down from the very top of my closet that has been out of reach for years.  I set it down and kept busy cleaning.  Soon after I found this:
Chance found himself a very large 'candy necklace'.


He carried it around all day, and refused to let me take it away.


He loved it, so many treats right around his neck.


Mmmmm!  Big bite!


Well, he was actually not exactly chewing on a candy necklace.  Dusty got this as a joke from his bachelor party years ago.  Don't worry for Chance, it was unused still in it's package :)

5 comments:

Terra said...

That is hillarious!

Shea said...

that is so funny--i love it!

Doug and Brandy said...

LOL!!! I totally laughed out loud when I saw this! That is so funny!!!!

Unknown said...

i must say i love candy necklaces-- but i have never had (or even seen) one like that! ha

Kellie said...

Oh My! That is the funniest thing ever - and a great idea for a bachelor party!